Important check this out

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

{DOU}Charger

Important check this out

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

In a couple of months phone telemarketers will be allowed to call cell phones. If you pay for incomming calls this will be an expence you have to pay on top of the aggravation of getting the call. If you haven't done it with your cell phone, now is the time to get on the do not call list. Before they start calling. Here is a link to do it it takes a couple of min. but is well worth it:

Http://www.donotcall.gov
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

I've had all my phones on that list since they started it and I haven't ever had a telemarketer call since.
*DARKMATTER*

Re: Important check this out

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

{DOU}Charger wrote:In a couple of months phone telemarketers will be allowed to call cell phones. If you pay for incomming calls this will be an expence you have to pay on top of the aggravation of getting the call. If you haven't done it with your cell phone, now is the time to get on the do not call list. Before they start calling. Here is a link to do it it takes a couple of min. but is well worth it:

Http://www.donotcall.gov
OMG please keep it quiet if the U.K guv find out they could charge to recieve calls man my phone bill, they actually charge you to recieve calls ?????

D.M.
{DOU}Charger

Re: Important check this out

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

*DARKMATTER* wrote:
OMG please keep it quiet if the U.K guv find out they could charge to recieve calls man my phone bill, they actually charge you to recieve calls ?????

D.M.

Yes a lot of cell phone plans charge for both incomming and out going min. :cry:
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.

Return to “General Board”