Clan DOU versus The World!

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

{DOU}The Jargonaut

Clan DOU versus The World!

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

Please follow link.
http://www.redeemerinsanity.com/bbs/vie ... php?t=2230

Also, please let me know when you want to have this bloodba.... er.. match. I hope that I can recruit some from the redeemer crowd. A set time and date would be cool so that they can plan on it.
Thanks
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

I'm in !
Nameless seemed to dislike the fact that we have our own skins so the Warmachine in (Red and Blue teams) could be used if he likes better !?

DOU in Blue and the rest of the world in Red !!! What a nice colour pot ! :P
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Moon wrote:I'm in !
Nameless seemed to dislike the fact that we have our own skins so the Warmachine in (Red and Blue teams) could be used if he likes better !?

I thought you were going to be away next weekend?

T
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

Tommy wrote:
Moon wrote:I'm in !

I thought you were going to be away next weekend?

T
this tourney is not next week end !? Is it ?

Next week end I only can play Sunday from 3:00 pm EST (when I'm back)
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Good point, Moon.
Tommy, at what date and time would you and the DOU like to have this match? If I can give a concrete date and time, it may be easier to tell who is interested and who is not.
Thanks
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Hi folks.
Is this event happening this weekend?
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Seeing that it is Thursday night I would assume not. I guess we could get more organized with it and get a concrete time / date worked out.

I noticed your post above...you need to be the one to pick the time and date, etc. I will configure up the server anyway you want, but it is your event so you can take the lead with it.

T
{DOU}The Jargonaut

My event??
I thought that the Clan wanted to have a practice match to get in shape for the next ladder?
Remember, I said I would post it on the deemer forums.
I did not intend to get it up and running, but I will if ya want.
Just one thing. Do you want the password to get out for the practice server? I would have to post it or PM it, but either way, it would be public after that.
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

The Jargonaut wrote:My event??
I thought that the Clan wanted to have a practice match to get in shape for the next ladder?
Remember, I said I would post it on the deemer forums.
I did not intend to get it up and running, but I will if ya want.
Just one thing. Do you want the password to get out for the practice server? I would have to post it or PM it, but either way, it would be public after that.
I dont really think you need it passworded just pick a number of players after that no one can get in anyway and if they try or do get in they can be kicked and shamed for trying in the forums unless there strangers then they didnt know better all you gotta do is say have 5 players tell them the time and they turn up ohh and 2 standbyes

D.M.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Okay then. Gonna go post(al) on the other forum.
We can try for this weekend if ya want, but I have no idea what time is good for everyone.
Thanks
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

The Jargonaut wrote:Okay then. Gonna go post(al) on the other forum.
We can try for this weekend if ya want, but I have no idea what time is good for everyone.
Thanks
Jarg and Darkmatter,

For the next deemer tourney, if it's on Saturday, I won't be home. If it's on Sunday, I could be home but from 3:00 PM EST (not before) and, if there is no other sniper tourney at the same time, I could do it. Otherwise, I could do a next tourney ! :wink:
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

Moon wrote:
The Jargonaut wrote:Okay then. Gonna go post(al) on the other forum.
Thanks
Jarg and Darkmatter,

For the next deemer tourney, if it's on Saturday, I won't be home. If it's on Sunday, I could be home but from 3:00 PM EST (not before) and, if there is no other sniper tourney at the same time, I could do it. Otherwise, I could do a next tourney ! :wink:
Thats ok moon i dont plan on doing another deemer tourny for another 2 weeks at least i want to sort out the sniper tournies and stuff first
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Hmm. We can work with this.
Okay. Next Sunday, I will be out of town. This weekend is too short of notice for everyone.
Okay. Can we set it on say, February 5th at 3 PM Eastern? This will give MORE than enough planning time.
Do you folks have a tourney that day? Is it during the time above? Please let me know if this is not good for anyone, as I want to make this as accomidating as possible.

Thanks folks.
Scify

Unread post by Scify »

The Jargonaut wrote:Hmm. We can work with this.
Okay. Next Sunday, I will be out of town. This weekend is too short of notice for everyone.
Okay. Can we set it on say, February 5th at 3 PM Eastern? This will give MORE than enough planning time.
Do you folks have a tourney that day? Is it during the time above? Please let me know if this is not good for anyone, as I want to make this as accomidating as possible.

Thanks folks.
Thank fine with me please don't change to like Feb11 I don't dod do there is school dance. I got stuck do it.
" If I had a brain, I'd be dangerous!"

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”