Battlestar Galactica

Movies, TV, Music, Vegas...if it's entertainment related it goes here.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Battlestar Galactica

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

I can say that the only shows that I watch are the races (Shortie calls them boring old races) and Battlestar Galactica.

I know that there are a few of you that watch BSG. This show is really good. It is worth my cable bill just so I can see it every week.
Any fans here? And if so, there are 4 cylons left that have not been identified. Now, who are they? I think two will be newcomers to the show and two will be from the cast.
1. Baltar (I have my own theory about this, but I will not give it away just yet)
2. Dualla
These are my two picks. What are yours?
{DOU}Cygnus

Re: Battlestar Galactica

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

The Jargonaut wrote:I can say that the only shows that I watch are the races (Shortie calls them boring old races) and Battlestar Galactica.

I know that there are a few of you that watch BSG. This show is really good. It is worth my cable bill just so I can see it every week.
Any fans here? And if so, there are 4 cylons left that have not been identified. Now, who are they? I think two will be newcomers to the show and two will be from the cast.
1. Baltar (I have my own theory about this, but I will not give it away just yet)
2. Dualla
These are my two picks. What are yours?
Dualla is a good possibility. But, to me, so is Gada. I would not be the least bit surprised if one or both of them two turned out to be Cylons.
I dunno about Baltar. Why mess with his head if he's a sleeper?
Another possibility to consider is Helen, Tigh's wife. Big manipulator. The test Baltar did on her is meaningless since "they all turn out green".
One other line of thought, wouldn't it be prudent for the Cylons to get someone close to the president as well as Adama?
There's still alot of different ways this can go. It'll be interesting to find out.
But I'll have to wait. I don't have cable and it'll probably be around 3 to 5 months 'til the next dvd set (season 2, part 2) comes out.
But I'm patient....no spoilers past the first episode with the Pegasus please.

-JB
{DOU}The Jargonaut

I download the episodes on Bittorent. The way I see it, it is no different than videotaping the show to watch it later.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Oh, and if you caught the last episode.... WOW!

This show is getting better by the episode.
AAAGGHHH!!

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/ here I come :)

Unread post by AAAGGHHH!! »

I'm jealous of you guys that have time to get into the new Battlestar Galactica lol! :D I loved the Battlestar Galactica of the old days! (for the time of course) ..and Land of the Lost! :) Guess I'll have to research it as I know nothing of it.

I hope the new one isnt as lame and boring as half of the sci-fi today lmao.
ImageImage
AAAGGHHH!!

Unread post by AAAGGHHH!! »

Well I did some research on the new show and it looks like I will be trying to catch up on DVD. Especially since my favorite Warrior Princess is in it. :)
ImageImage
{DOU}The Jargonaut

And she is a REAL hottie with blonde hair.
You can Bittorrent them if you like.

Return to “Entertainment Central”