To All Admins.

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: *DARKMATTER*

{DOU}The Jargonaut

To All Admins.

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

CG will be down for a while, so now is a great time for the redeemer server to be up and running. This will give us some more traffic and possibly an increase in ranks.
The server is down at the moment. Can someone check on it and maybe boot her up again?
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: To All Admins.

Unread post by Tommy »

The Jargonaut wrote:CG will be down for a while, so now is a great time for the redeemer server to be up and running. This will give us some more traffic and possibly an increase in ranks.
The server is down at the moment. Can someone check on it and maybe boot her up again?
Turkey is doing something with it. I'm waiting on word from him. I will let you know as soon as I know something.

T
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

O.K., it's up and good to go. There should be no more I.P. changes and the like from now on :)

Also, I don't know how it will be for everyone else, but I am pinging in the 50's now.

Here is the new I.P. (and I will change the top post and where ever else it needs to be changed as well): 207.210.238.43

Please post over on the other forum and let them know what the new address is. I cannot post over there as my account was never approved so I am not allowed to do so. [As a side note, it is just such a bad idea to have forums set to manual activaction. The admin goes away and the forum goes to shit.]

I have actually found a bunch of maps for the 'deemer server that I think everybody will like. I will put them up this week.

Tommy
Hermskii

Hmmm

Unread post by Hermskii »

I mentioned to N6NU taht you were trying to get on the forum over there. You are speaking of RedeemerInsanity forum right and not my House of Hermskii forum? I will post the new IP on both other forums too. Later!
Hermskii
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Thanks Herm. When are you gonna show up on the sniper server? :D
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Okay. I posted the link to the servers on the other forums. Hopefully the traffic will increase.

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Redeemer / Uzi / JailBreak Server”