Rad wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:22 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:24 pm
Rad wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:40 am For a good start, Tommy, please: :wink:
- DM-!!{dFb}-SubwaySniper!
- DM-!!SD!!-CasanovaSuite
- DM-[ARC]KitchenWars
- DM-[AAA]Daycare
- DM-(AMLP)GameroomDanemix
I have put these up. I had some problems with redirect but think I straightened it out. If not let me know what map is having a problem and I will look into it.

T
Thank you Tommy for your effort. I tested all these maps and they work perfectly. ::DancingBanana:: I was wrong about one of them, Daycare. I didn't know this map before and I didn't know it is such a crazy map with R&G bots. In my opinion, the map does not match the camper's server.
I will try to find new map suggestions to put on the server. :wink:

P.S.
By the way, you probably improved something on the server, because in the end I could play on the map "Boxes". ::DancingBanana::
Actually, I looked at a few of the maps and wondered about that daycare map. But I was in a hurry so I left it and went to work. Do you think I should remove it?

And I didn't know you had a problem with the boxes map. Next time say something.

There is going to be a big clan meeting in the not too distant future. I will be re-doing this server before that time and revealing it during the meeting. If anyone has anything they want me to know, now is the time.

T
Rad

Re: Improvements to attract users

Unread post by Rad »

Tommy wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:10 pm ...
Actually, I looked at a few of the maps and wondered about that daycare map. But I was in a hurry so I left it and went to work. Do you think I should remove it?

T
I played on this map against Natan. Although he tried very hard, he lost because of those crazy bots and at the end of the game he briefly said - "Totally fucked map". :loco: I was happy for my victory ::DancingBanana:: and at the same time I felt very sorry for Natan :pai:
This means - yes, you should remove the map.
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
frag_magnet

Unread post by frag_magnet »

Is that why we don't have any maps that Natan loses.... because we remove all the maps that Natan loses? :lol:
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Removed. :)

T
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

frag_magnet wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:56 pm Is that why we don't have any maps that Natan loses.... because we remove all the maps that Natan loses? :lol:
Dear Tommy,

Can "DM-!!{DMF}P@inbunny’sPokerNites" also be removed? I keep loosing from Rad on that map. :lol:

Thanks in advance.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

NATAN wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:42 am
frag_magnet wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:56 pm Is that why we don't have any maps that Natan loses.... because we remove all the maps that Natan loses? :lol:
Dear Tommy,

Can "DM-!!{DMF}P@inbunny’sPokerNites" also be removed? I keep loosing from Rad on that map. :lol:

Thanks in advance.
Oh, yes, and also Bungalow and Geek Center, where Natan always beats me :nonono:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
IsabellaSM

Unread post by IsabellaSM »

Aside from the new maps and jokes, and just out of curiosity, I would like to know if you are considering installing new features on the server, for example new sniper rifle alternatives? :?:

If the answer is yes, then I offer my support to make improvements to some maps, such as modifying bot movements, new light effects and other minor effects that make the maps more fun, and also customized for the clan.

I can also shrink very large maps that are preferred by users.
frag_magnet

Unread post by frag_magnet »

IsabellaSM wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:22 am Aside from the new maps and jokes, and just out of curiosity, I would like to know if you are considering installing new features on the server, for example new sniper rifle alternatives? :?:
One of the new maps, KitchenWars I think, has new weapons. Whether or not they are supposed to be there I cannot say. One I couldn't pick up, two others I could. Surprised to see that.
LeadFree

Unread post by LeadFree »

Isabella made some insightful points in her original post with regards to (am i allowed to say it?) *HOF* maps and weapons. I won't add to it other than say I am in agreement with her. - except for the flak cannon - hate the effin thing. That aside, I am rarely on DOU as it has become a rather barren place. Is it merely coincidence that play dropped off immediately after you allowed me in? :roll: Also, my computer does not want to load certain maps anymore. I don't know why this is. At least with SOP I am informed I have a piece of software not allowed on their site. (Troll set up my game play and I appreciate his help, but I digress.....)

Some of you put in a fair bit of work going over the maps and making your choices known. I won't do that. What I will suggest is keeping DOU's sniper format for current maps and adding an alternative weapons and functions on some newer maps.

Have to say it was always fun back in the day when one would log on and see familiar ID's playing. Not happening anymore at DOU. I won't "age out" of this game but it appears many others already have.

Regards........

Return to “General Board”