T4

Movies, TV, Music, Vegas...if it's entertainment related it goes here.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

T4

Unread post by Tommy »

Terminator 4 has been given the green light. I don't have any other details just yet though.

Forget what you see about the movie on imdb.com however, that information is completely wrong. The movie has not yet started filming. My understanding is that they are still writing it.

T
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

However, the most common rumors are that this movie will make a departure from the other 3 in that it will not involve time travel. It will be set in the post-apocalyptic future with war raging betwen man and machine.

I think they are holding off to see if Arnie will do it. Rumor has it that he said if he is not re-elected he will do the film. I guess that means he will do the film, lol.

Right about now his poll #'s indicate that this time Gary Coleman or Elvira could actually beat him, lol.

T
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

Yeah but with the fiscal health of the state I don't think the Californians can afford to make everything Gary Coleman accessable.

And I'm sure they don't want Elvira around sucking what little life they have left out of them.

Maybe another action hero will do as the current one couldn't save them. Yeah that's it, I vote for Snake Pliskin. Smart, strong, and he can surf!!!
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.

Return to “Entertainment Central”