UTDC ?

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Moon

UTDC ?

Unread post by Moon »

I seemed to me that UTDC was back on the server after the spawning delay problem ended but I didn't see its logo when connecting a few minutes ago ?... :?:

Tommy, did you put it back ?

P
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Yes, it is running, and I also noticed that the logo was not showing up. I just forgot about it, but I will look into asap.

Thanks for reminding me.

T
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Hey, the spawn protection sound is gone, but have any of you besides geesnuts and myself got caught up in some teleporting nightmare :?: You just keep teleporting for no reason after like maybe 3 seconds you teleport again, and then again, and again. Keeps going till you die. Very strange :?
Last edited by .::/3I§ON::. on Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adminphpbb3
Site Admin

Unread post by adminphpbb3 »

{DOU} -=BiSoN=- wrote:Hey, the spwan protection sound is gone, but have any of you besides geesnuts and myself got caught up in some teleporting nightmare :?: You just keep teleporting for no reason after like maybe 3 seconds you teleport again, and then again, and again. Keeps going till you die. Very strange :?
Might be a map problem...sounds like people are spawnng into other people...

When you telefrag someone the no telefrag mutator punishes you by teleporting you several times and then kills you.

So perhaps there is a spawn point problem on a map and this is causing it. Keep an eye out for the map it is happening on. If it's on a lot of maps thats a different story though.

T
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

I believe it was on Mohawgs Kitchen for nuts, but I cant remember what it was for me. I I didnt die from the teleporting I got shot. I shot nuts to when his stopped.
{DOU}Cygnus

Hmmmm....

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

I had this happen to me too some time ago. But that was on NSA's server.

JB
larryolive
Clan {DOU} Member

Unread post by larryolive »

yup that was the crazyest fun i ever had if u went on a table it made u teleport of and it would start to kill ya
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

ahh from gees_nutz last post not what i thought it could be seen this happen on the deemer server when the player count was way over the recomended map count too many players spawning at once killing the ones that has just spawned can be a big laugh with noobs in and the "wtf" comment you get.

Dark :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”