Any B5 fans here?

Movies, TV, Music, Vegas...if it's entertainment related it goes here.
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Seen one of those episodes that I missed when the series aired....
Brad Dourif as one of the Monks who stayed of B5 for a time. Always liked his acting...First as the twisted mentat Piter DeVries in the the original Dune movie and most recently as Grima Wormtongue in the LOTR films. Good actor.
And I forgot to mention in an earlier post about Morgan Shepard who played a Narn Fleet Commander.

-JB
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Anybody ever watch the actor commentaries that are sometimes included in a dvd set?

I just watched the first disk of season 4 (where we get introduced to Emperor Cartagia)
Jerry Doyle (Garibaldi), Peter Jurasik (Londo), Patricia Tallman (Lyta Alexander) and Bruce Boxleitner (Sheridan) nararrated the episode "Falling Toward Apotheosis". It was like mystery science theater and it was very, very funny at times. What is also very cool about it is sometimes you find out neat stuff you generally don't hear anywhere else. Like Andreas Katsula's likeness was used for one of Cartagia's "Shadow Cabinet" and some of the back-stage stuff that went on. Try it out if you get a chance.

-JB

Return to “Entertainment Central”