That time again.

Computer Related Topics Can Be Found Here
{DOU}The Jargonaut

That time again.

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

My computer is slow. It always happens about every spring. Time to reformat the C: drive.
Normally this is not really an issue, but this time I am going to do something a little different. I have three partitions on this computer. C: D: and E: C is for the OS, D is my backup drive, and E is for installed programs. I am going to wipe the entire computer clean and restart from scratch. This will occur after I take this thing completely apart, clean it, and rebuild it. This may take some time but I really need to do it. I could grow potatos inside it and that just ain't good.
I need a new case. Any suggestions?
GRouND ZeRo

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

Something rally flashy with two bar lights down the front and a window on the side with UV lighting...

Or maybe something completely clear which you can see right through the case maybe like $100 to $150...

Pick up some 12volt car detail lighting and have a ball!!!

Anyone see the Half Life custom case??? Liquid cooling anyone???
Lime Green Fluid ...
{DOU}

escapedturkey

Re: That time again.

Unread post by escapedturkey »

The Jargonaut wrote:My computer is slow. It always happens about every spring. Time to reformat the C: drive.
Normally this is not really an issue, but this time I am going to do something a little different. I have three partitions on this computer. C: D: and E: C is for the OS, D is my backup drive, and E is for installed programs. I am going to wipe the entire computer clean and restart from scratch. This will occur after I take this thing completely apart, clean it, and rebuild it. This may take some time but I really need to do it. I could grow potatos inside it and that just ain't good.
Weren't you leaving? :?
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Re: That time again.

I was not aware that one had to be a member of the clan to post here. That being said, I do not know what I did to make you mad, Turkey. If you have any issues with me, then please feel free to PM them to me.
escapedturkey wrote:
The Jargonaut wrote:My computer is slow. It always happens about every spring. Time to reformat the C: drive.
Weren't you leaving? :?
escapedturkey

It's like someone leaving to rent a room in another apartment complex but still comes back to the original place to raid the fridge. :o
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Must mean I'm no longer welcome here either then.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

I don't think me posting here is likened to "raiding the fridge". But, if the DOU community wishes me gone, then I will happily leave you alone. I did not leave with bad feelings towards any of the clan members, and I hope that none have any towards me. I say again, if you have an issue with me, then I invite you to PM me instead of dissing me on the boards.
escapedturkey

Why did you leave? :?
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

escapedturkey wrote:Why did you leave? :?
Who?
Moon

Unread post by Moon »

The Jargonaut wrote:I don't think me posting here is likened to "raiding the fridge". But, if the DOU community wishes me gone, then I will happily leave you alone. I did not leave with bad feelings towards any of the clan members, and I hope that none have any towards me. I say again, if you have an issue with me, then I invite you to PM me instead of dissing me on the boards.
You're still welcome here Jarg, in my opinion !
-------------------o00o---°(_)°---o00o----------------------
escapedturkey

-=Bi§oN=- wrote:
escapedturkey wrote:Why did you leave? :?
Who?
I guess both of you. 8)

Jarg just answered me via PM. Though I think he should have left it in the public section. I'm sure others would want to know his reasoning.

To Jarg:

I think you should post what you PM'ed me, so other clan-mates can see the inherent contradiction in your reasoning. :wink:
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

-=Bi§oN=- wrote:Must mean I'm no longer welcome here either then.
I don't feel that way about you or Jarg.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

If anyone wants to know, then I ask them to send me a PM. I will glady respond.
escapedturkey

Why not state it here?
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Because this is clan buisness and not general public buisness. Therefore I will not post it here. I ask that you just drop the subject or at least move the discussion to a more fitting place on the forum.

Return to “Computer Chatter”