It's coming...soon....

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

May I ask why just having a multi rifle thing would make it popular :?: Not quite sure I understand the thrill here.
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

{DOU} -=BiSoN=- wrote:May I ask why just having a multi rifle thing would make it popular :?: Not quite sure I understand the thrill here.
Different rifles, they work different, not just look different. They increase the fun (I think) and strategy....like the Uzi (which people will love), it great cause it's ultra fast and lethal, can even run and kill with it, but on the otherhand, it has serious tracer rounds...you use it and people will know where you are. I plan to use it to run into a building and "take" a spot I want from someone in there, and then switch to the non-tracer variety. Some people might get stupid and think it's run-n-gun central, but I think they will get schooled on that quickly. If it does present a problem we may remove it for something else.

But the point is...instead of just one rifle like every other server, there will be fun choices in what you war with. We may even throw in a duster at some point (but with less lethal-ness to even it out).

I have a collection of like 50-60 different rifles, if anyone would like to check them all out and make suggestions let me know and i'll make them available.

T
HappyFnCamper

50-60 rifles.....

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

Koolies...just emil them all to me...Ya rifle HOG :)
{DMF}SHAGGY

Unread post by {DMF}SHAGGY »

btw someone asked walking bullseye is a rifle guru from lol :P

LIVE STRONG

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”