New Sniper Server I.P.

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Draco

Re: Server issues

Unread post by Draco »

{DOU}.:\cHiCkEn/:. wrote:
yO mAmA wrote:..............Dim and I experienced a problem where you vote for a map, the screen changes and you are in a map different from the one you voted for. You go back to the vote menu and the map you voted for originaly shows as though you have already played it so you can't go back to it.

yO mAmA
I've had that problem as well. Even using Administrator access doesn't work to change it.
That means the map is missing an audio, texture, or music package. Report the name of the map here so Tommy knows which ones to check. Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones
{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: Server issues

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Draco wrote:
{DOU}.:\cHiCkEn/:. wrote:
yO mAmA wrote:..............Dim and I experienced a problem where you vote for a map, the screen changes and you are in a map different from the one you voted for. You go back to the vote menu and the map you voted for originaly shows as though you have already played it so you can't go back to it.

yO mAmA
I've had that problem as well. Even using Administrator access doesn't work to change it.
That means the map is missing an audio, texture, or music package. Report the name of the map here so Tommy knows which ones to check. Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones
Happened with all three maps I was trying to practice for the match... Seyne fbi, Shaggys Speed Shop, Tokyo Dark.

yO mAmA

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”