WiivsPS3

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
Fr@ginomics

WiivsPS3

Unread post by Fr@ginomics »

The Nintendo Wii the most fun of the two is the shit in fighting games u actually swing the controller like punches to kick ur opponents ass, in first person shooter games u actually use the remote as the weopon and aim with it and look, too move u need a nunchuk.
in racing games u turn the remote sideways to make a classic nes controller look which helps with racing games becuase u used it as like a steering wheel. equaling some fun shit, i fell off the couch tryin to make a sharp left turn in need for speed carbon for the wii.

back like 2 years ago i think the ps2 pwned nintendo but this time nintendo got innovative and i mean VERY innovative.

Well theres not much to say about the ps3, but ill guess ill name some things of why it SUCKS, it has the same shitty uncomforablte controller as it did the ps2 i mean when a NEW system comes out dont people want somdin new with the system? its basically the same size as the ps2, its $600 for nothin, becuase the ps3 i heard from many people dont work after awhile, the only thing thats GOOD about this system is its games, for example Unreal Tournament 2007, Metal Gear solid 4 and much more, which costs more then 360 and wii games.

One person asked" Is this the end of SONY"?

Uh in a way yes and in a way no , i mean Sony makes more then just video games, they make TV's, Cd players, stereos, mp3 players, and some others, and they are still makin games for the PSP, but it will hurt SONY majorly with lots of money involved to make and manufactur the PS3 and no one buyin it, but if SONY lowers the prices from $600 to about atleast 400 they will make some money.

Wow i think i made a bigger deal out of this then it already is.

anyway plz post your opinion here.
{DOU}cHiCkEn

Unread post by {DOU}cHiCkEn »

I've actually never used either of those. In fact, outside my original Atari 2600, I've only gamed on PC's. :D
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

but it will hurt SONY majorly with lots of money involved to make and manufactur the PS3 and no one buyin it, but if SONY lowers the prices from $600 to about atleast 400 they will make some money.

Tell that to the folks that paid between $2000 and $15000 for it on Ebay... and the folks that spent DAYS waiting outside stores just to score a PS3.

:P
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

The Jargonaut wrote:
but it will hurt SONY majorly with lots of money involved to make and manufactur the PS3 and no one buyin it, but if SONY lowers the prices from $600 to about atleast 400 they will make some money.

Tell that to the folks that paid between $2000 and $15000 for it on Ebay... and the folks that spent DAYS waiting outside stores just to score a PS3.

:P
I heard on G-4 that Sony is losing $200 on each PS3 at the $600 price. They hope (yeah right) to make it up on PS3 only game licenses.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
{DOU}Charger

Unread post by {DOU}Charger »

As for the Wii the boxed games are ok, it was realy fun beating the shit out of shortie in the boxing one. Zelda is the same old game play with a little new controler stuff, and the Red Steel which was supposed to show off the new controler is really clunky. The best game they have, that is by far the best for the new controler is the excessivly stupid Rayman game.
Fighting on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.
Even if you win you're still retarded.
Fr@ginomics

the only i played for the wii is call of duty 3 which doesnt look as good as it does on the 360 but its still good enough to play, and still fun
Fr@ginomics

This is From NINTENDO.com

"Built on a foundation of pure fun, Nintendo's new Wii video game system sold through to more than 600,000 consumers in the Americas in just its first eight days of availability. That's a rate of nearly one per second continuously since the Nov. 19 launch. Including just first-party software and accessory sales, Wii instantly has become a $190 million business in the Americas.

During the Thanksgiving holiday shopping weekend, there was plenty of conversation across the nation about the high demand for the Wii system, with the acknowledgment that if you see one, you'd better buy it."

and thats only a lil bit of the article but if you would like to read more..heres the link......
http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?art ... HfmU&page=
The Object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
{DOU}The Jargonaut

*UPDATE*
I was lucky enough to get my hands on a PS3 (2 actually). I have also played the Wii at a friends house.
Verdict?
The Wii is not a graphics powerhouse like the 360 or the PS3, but I tell you that it is fun as all get out! I played tennis till my arms were sore and I had a blast.
I am so disappointed in the PS3. With current games, the Xbox simply has better graphics.
Here is a place to view the difference:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/616274 ... es;title;0
I also purchased the best rated game for the PS3, Resistance: Fall of Man. It is a first person shooter. It is merely hoohum in my opinion. A wannabe Halo with less than spectacular graphics. Gears of War kicks the tee total pi$$ out of it.
I do now have a Blu-Ray player and the movies do look better than DVD, but not THAT much better. Of course, I am only playing/watching in 1080i and not 1080p. That may make some difference.
Last words. I would rather have gotten a Wii. While the PS3 is by no means a hunk of junk, I think that most gamers should wait till Blu-Ray prices come down as well as the system.
OTOH, if you can score a Wii I would think that most "people" (not just gamers) will really enjoy it.
Thanks for letting me vent a little.
J
{DOU}The Jargonaut

*UPDATE to the UPDATE*
I received a Wii from two of my friends as a gift! 8) Will review later on.
GRouND ZeRo

Unread post by GRouND ZeRo »

Go play with your Wii...
{DOU}

{DOU}The Jargonaut

I did. The novelty wears off after a while.
Bender

Unread post by Bender »

insted of going with a ps3 or 360 i got a wii
and im happy i did
its pretty fun
i dont have that many games yet tho

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”