New rifle?

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

.::/3I§ON::.

New rifle?

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Can we slow down the scope on that? Which one is it listed under?
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
HappyFnCamper

Is there a new int file?

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

Well that was my???? So I broke in da file saw its da guts from my old 1.
I have an int file for it now that I made. Only a few changes to the rifle... Yes same setting controls...

So since I didn't see a post for it yet. If ya need the int email me and I'll send it. Be gone most of the day today, but should be back early - late afternoon.....

Frag Ya Ltr!
HappyFnCamper
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

Yeah, I didn't change much in it. I just added a few hit sounds and set it up to match the FN rifle a little more with how many shots kill, zoom speed, and momentum. BTW, camper, I've learned more about coding off of your Rifle then any other source. I still can't start a project from scratch but I can actually understand what I'm looking at when I'm elbow deep in it. Thanx.

-Johnny Jones

Tommy, do we make the .int file available for members only or are we changing back to the assassin rifle? Since we have BFF5v, we can keep the hit-sounds for the old rifle.
HappyFnCamper

I hope we do share the int file....

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

Would only be fair to share it. I see no reason to keep it from the public. Never was an issue before.

I tried to play and my zoom was all wack.

I can tell ya now when I got on the server with the new rifle I was pissed my UT was messin up. I didn't at first realize that it was a new rifle. I kept changin the speed and Xhair with no result... left the server came back tried again.. NADA. Shutdown and restarted the PC. Got on the server again and kept tryin to fig out what the hell was goin on. went into practice match and all was ok. Went back to server and nada. I thought maybe a new Mod was on that was messin the rifle cause I saw the Foo was not runnin or whacked. Finaly I sat there and read a death messeage that said "sent to hell..." NOT "F'd up...." Thats when I thought hmm not new Mod, new weapon... lol What can I say I was half asleep playin when I fired up the game and got on the server.

I was so happy you revamped the old rifle... When I first tried to zoom with the new rifle. I couldn't hit water with a shot if ya threw me off the boat. Now I still play crappy but happy my zoom is in control and I can play with a relaxed feeling. I get so stressed when I go on a server and just tap the zoom and am almost at max zoom. Feels like lag on speed.

Nice job Draco, I spent many hours tryin to get the script to work. Glad to see the rifle morph again and hold all the old good qualities and new improvments. Once again nice job :)

Love that scope zoom speed control...

Frag Ya Ltr!
HappyFnCamper
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

Thanx for the compliments. I haven't actually wanted to vary any of the weapons you've done too much. The Uzi code is still the same but I changed the sound, crosshairs, and shells. Still the same old weapon outside of that. Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones
Elemental

Unread post by Elemental »

So is the int file available yet!?!?! Please and thank you!
"The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at!!"
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

Here it is. Put it in the system folder and you should have the ability to change it around under the UT desktop Mod area.

http://redirect.clandou.com/ut99uzi/DOU ... eRifle.int

-Johnny Jones
Elemental

Unread post by Elemental »

Thank you!!
"The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at!!"

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”