New Rifle INT

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

New Rifle INT

Unread post by Tommy »

We have yet another new rifle for the Sniper server (fixes a bug with last weeks new rifle). To customize it, download the following file. Unzip it and place in your unreal tournament / system folder.

Tommy

http://clandou.com/DOUDemonFireRiflev1.int.zip
HappyFnCamper

I'm not sure but....

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

Seems the crosshairs are not all doin well for new rifle. Some are not translucent... could be my pc. This stuff haps... What was wrong with the last ver? Seemed to be ok.

Frag Ya Ltr!
HappyFnCamper
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: I'm not sure but....

Unread post by Tommy »

HappyFnCamper wrote:Seems the crosshairs are not all doin well for new rifle. Some are not translucent... could be my pc. This stuff haps... What was wrong with the last ver? Seemed to be ok.
Last version took 40 hits to kill. This was greatly reduced in the new version. Unfortunately something else broke during the upgrade. I believe draco is working on it now.

Tommy
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

Yeah, I forgot to click 'masked' when I imported the image files. :oops: :oops: :oops: It'll be ready soon enough.

-Johnny Jones
HappyFnCamper

How many??

Unread post by HappyFnCamper »

40 hits?? Um I'll frag with a mint loaded tooth pick and pass on the rifle then.
40 hits?? gimme a rock to throw, I'll knock em in the lave or somethin.

That has to be a typo.....

The way I made the rifle was 1 head shot = kill.
Body shot is like 45 damage I think. That way if you pick up armour it takes more shots to die. All bets off on a head shot. Nothing saves ya, you could have 1000 health and 1000 armour and still your dead with a head shot. This way you focus your fire power on head shots and get rewarded for it with an instant frag.

I guess I shoulda made the body damage a lil higher. I just thought the rifle should be balanced against armour and heath bonus. I guess I under cut the body damage too much.

Frag Ya Ltr!
HappyFnCamper
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

Hey , Happy. I re-did the last version and had the hits mimicing FraggedNations rifle. It took 1 for headshot, 2 in the chest while standing, 3 in the chest while crouching, and 4 in the legs. This latest version was to basically set it back to where you had it while leaving the flying body headshots. Have a good one.

-Johnny Jones

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”