Sci-Fi In General

Movies, TV, Music, Vegas...if it's entertainment related it goes here.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Sci-Fi In General

Unread post by Tommy »

The good news is that after several years of nothing more then a lot of bullshit mixed in with a few gems, Sci-Fi is really starting to take off again.

Stargate - Atlantis has been yet again renewed for another season. We know that SG-1 was canceled but 2 new movies will be coming out in a few months. If they sell reasonably well it was said that they will make more movies.

Battlestar Galactica - This isn't a spoiler since it was put out in press releases, but if for some reason you don't want to know anything, stop reading. The direction the show is taking now is that Starbuck is indeed dead. The show plans to go off in a new direction. The player has already stated that she is in no other episodes after the one where her ship blew up. She also stated that she is still under a 6 year contract, so if they call her back she will come back. She also said she would hate it if she ended up being a cylon. Battlestar Galactica has been given the green light for season 4 and may go 22 episodes next season. Also, between season 3 and season 4 there will be a major BSG movie coming out. Not a cheap made for tv movie either but it looks like a direct-to-dvd title. Since BSG will end in a few weeks and come back in January, we should assume this movie will come out in the fall.

Babylon 5 - Several new DVD'[s will be coming out extremely soon. Each will contain several new stories from the old cast. This is gonna be huge!!

Lots of new movies will be coming out soon (Including a new Star Trek and 2 X-Men spin-offs), but I will write about those later.

Tommy
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

B 5 was one of my favs.
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

The final episode of SG-1 aired last night on Sky 1 in Europe. It was a nice ending to the show.

I believe Sci-Fi will be airing the last episodes starting soon, I almost wish I hadn't seen them ahead of time and had them to look forward to now. Almost of course. ;)

Tommy

Return to “Entertainment Central”