Army of Two...

Discuss Other Games Here That Don't Have a Section For Them
Draco

Army of Two...

Unread post by Draco »

Here is one that [OMA]Death turned me on too. It looks awesome. It shows that UT3 may be in real trouble due to their releasing the game 2 years late. The graphics alone can't even begin to measure up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q1VuxVcZnaA

-Johnny Jones
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Looks cool 8)
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
{DOU}The Jargonaut

Unread post by {DOU}The Jargonaut »

There is just one problem for a lot of people.
Montréal, Canada, July 24, 2007– Never go into battle alone! The deadliest two-man military outfit a government can buy is hitting retail stores this holiday. Electronic Arts today announced that ARMY OF TWO™ will be on retail shelves starting November 15, 2007 in North America and Europe. Launching on the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, ARMY OF TWO gameplay focuses on two-man missions, two-man strategies, two-man tactics and a two-man advantage to bring a new and groundbreaking gaming experience to players worldwide, online and offline. Co-op is no longer a mode, it’s the game.
Source http://www.ea.com/armyoftwo/news.jsp?id=ao2ship

I have been looking forward to this game for a while but I don't think that it will come out for the computer. Then again, maybe it will come out for PC later on.
Draco

Unread post by Draco »

{DOU}The Jargonaut wrote:There is just one problem for a lot of people.
Montréal, Canada, July 24, 2007– Never go into battle alone! The deadliest two-man military outfit a government can buy is hitting retail stores this holiday. Electronic Arts today announced that ARMY OF TWO™ will be on retail shelves starting November 15, 2007 in North America and Europe. Launching on the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system, ARMY OF TWO gameplay focuses on two-man missions, two-man strategies, two-man tactics and a two-man advantage to bring a new and groundbreaking gaming experience to players worldwide, online and offline. Co-op is no longer a mode, it’s the game.
Source http://www.ea.com/armyoftwo/news.jsp?id=ao2ship

I have been looking forward to this game for a while but I don't think that it will come out for the computer. Then again, maybe it will come out for PC later on.
It's like UT3. Sony claimed that it would be getting exclusive rights to be the first to launch it on PS3. That's fine for the console world. What Sony failed to also say was that it would be released on PS3 and PC. I think this game will get released on PC because EA (like everyone) is money-hungry and they want every cent they can squeeze out of it.

Return to “Other Games Of Interest”