I am kicked in clan dou.....help me

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: I am kicked in clan dou.....help me

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

{DOU}_Cygnus_X_1 wrote:I can go along with that as long as it is made clear to him that we expect our rules to be followed.

Absolutely :evil:

mAmA
{DOU} yO mAmA

Ok .....

I went to the secuity area to check up and make sure before this went any further. Turns out I was mistaken. My memory gets a bit rusty from time to time. Check this thread .... http://clandou.com/html/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4295

As it turns out he was booted once for not following the rules and by me.

mAmA
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

:twisted: oops, blows that last conversation all to hell dont it :mrgreen:
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
{DOU} yO mAmA

.::/3I§ON::. wrote: :twisted: oops, blows that last conversation all to hell dont it :mrgreen:
yup.... oh well.

mAmA
[FAL]ZaitseV

Unread post by [FAL]ZaitseV »

so... I am kicked for always :twisted:
{DOU} yO mAmA

[FAL]ZaitseV wrote:so... I am kicked for always :twisted:
This is not decided yet but I would say your chances don't look great for being "un-banned". Ignoring admins here is a serious offense. The clan you belong to or the name you use has less to do with the decission than the type of player you are.

We are a camping server here, NOT a freestyle server. We do not want that type of play here. We expect you and anyone else who plays here to know and follow the server rules. They are posted on our forum for anyone who is interested.

We usually give people who are new here a few mistakes before we let them know they need to stop what they are doing.
I myself always warn first time offenders at LEAST 3 times before kicking them. All of the admins here, including me, volunteer their time to keep the server a place where campers can come for a good game. We are not paid for this and don't want to deal with people who are not interested in following our server rules.

mAmA
[FAL]ZaitseV

1. I dont speak english a lot 2. I dont knew that was to camper 3.[/b] So that they do not lower the life to me and the deaths are many 4. I dont knew what geof have problems with dou until being kicked 5. I want play in your Clan
[FAL]ZaitseV

I am in agreement with his rules.....but I did not do anything so that me kicked... :D it does not matter to me if me kicked by 1 week or 2 weeks but kicked for always without to have done nothing.. I am not in agreement with that........ if I do not like clan DOU, she had not made anything to be able to enter.. i think so...

Members of DOU think about that Cya :twisted: :trans: bye
{DOU} yO mAmA

[FAL]ZaitseV wrote:I am in agreement with his rules.....but I did not do anything so that me kicked... :D it does not matter to me if me kicked by 1 week or 2 weeks but kicked for always without to have done nothing.. I am not in agreement with that........ if I do not like clan DOU, she had not made anything to be able to enter.. i think so...

OK ......

I understood about half of that. Anyone want to translate it for me ?

mAmA
{DOU}Cygnus

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

[FAL]ZaitseV wrote:I am in agreement with his rules.....but I did not do anything so that me kicked... :D it does not matter to me if me kicked by 1 week or 2 weeks but kicked for always without to have done nothing.. I am not in agreement with that........ if I do not like clan DOU, she had not made anything to be able to enter.. i think so...

As a member of GEOF you did break the rules and so much so that you were kicked from the server for it. Time after time GEOF people told us they were going to follow the rules but rarely did. And now you change a tag and tell us it's going to be different. Why should we believe you now? Why aren't your fellow FAL members vouching for you?
[FAL]ZaitseV

As a member of GEOF you did break the rules and so much so that you were kicked from the server for it. Time after time GEOF people told us they were going to follow the rules but rarely did. And now you change a tag and tell us it's going to be different. Why should we believe you now? Why aren't your fellow FAL members vouching for you?[/quote]

i dont knew..what DOU had a problem with GEOF.... beacuse i I was not GEOF....... I was GEOF
IT :twisted: :evil:
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

[FAL]ZaitseV wrote: i dont knew..what DOU had a problem with GEOF.... beacuse i I was not GEOF....... I was GEOF
IT :twisted: :evil:
-IT or not you got your ass booted because you DIDN'T respect our server rules. Just because you were a GEOF in training don't mean shit.

Were you not warned b4 you were booted?
Yes you were.

Did you not continue your bullshit after being warned?
Yes you did.

Did you get booted for not following our rules?
Yes you did.

Case closed Image

:evil:

:mrgreen: Have a nice day.
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
[FAL]ZaitseV

i dont know about the rules... :lol: beacuse i dont speak english..... :lol: I am using a translator http://es.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

I dont knew about the problem of DOU with Geof...... :lol: i know but after me kicked…. :lol: when it asks to him a friend

I have not changed ..... :lol: I am the same before and after leaving GEOF ........... :lol: the problem was not with me…. it was with admin of GEOF

DOU me kicked so that the day was not camping that played...... :lol: but the day that me kicked for always i dont know ¿WHY?

it was only playing and it said a picture to me::: you this kicked contact: atomicunreal@hotmail.com

"""""""""that I am friend of a drug addict does not mean that he is drug addict""""""""

please they do not speak with ´´´´ example: isn´t = isnt ..... :lol: the translator does not read it
Last edited by [FAL]ZaitseV on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FAL]ZaitseV

look my internet is suck

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][img]http ... .png[/img][/url]

Dominican republic,santo domingo..... is my country

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”