I am kicked in clan dou.....help me

Anything and everything about the game itself and our server

Moderator: Tommy

[FAL]ZaitseV

I am kicked in clan dou.....help me

Unread post by [FAL]ZaitseV »

before I was of geof and me kicked ........ I believe that she was so that you do not querian geof in his clan ............ but now I change of clan to FAL and I cannot enter.

I want to enter so that its server is cool. :lol: :tfrag: cya
{DOU}Cygnus

Re: I am kicked in clan dou.....help me

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

Not quite getting his drift...R_Mad, can you contact this one and see what's up?
{DOU}Cygnus

Here, he posted the following on the shoutbox, it makes more sense than the above post......

"Fal Zaitsev : I cannot enter his clan .......... I want to enter so that his server is cool.......... I believe that I am kicked so that he was geof ...... but I change to FAL

Fal Zaitsev : hello I was geof pochon, but I am kicked, I want to know ¿why? ...... now my name is Fal Zaitsev now is of another clan and is kicked"
[FAL]ZaitseV

I need the email r_mad.......... I want to know why I am kicked.......... help me........ :tfrag: email of r_mad :trans:
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Once a bad seed, always a bad seed...... :redflipoff:

oops :eek2: did I type that out loud :roll: sorry
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
[FAL]ZaitseV

i dont understand
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

[FAL]ZaitseV wrote:i dont understand
hola

le dije a los míos que eras un ex geof pero que ahora eres de otro clan y que probablemente te banearon cuando eras geof y quizás ahora puedan admitirte en el servidor.

dado que Zaitsev es uno de nuestros héroes nacionales, le pedí a mis compañeros accedan a tu pedido...

ya pasé tu mensaje...espero te vaya bien...

:D saludos

Isa (R_Mad)
Last edited by .:Isabella:. on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Well

he said he is a former Geof member, but now he belongs to the FAL clan...

probably he was banned in the past... and so he is now asking to be admited in our server...

I'ts possible?? Hope yes... thanks a lot...

:D
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

R_Mad wrote:Well

he said he is a former Geof member, but now he belongs to the FAL clan...

probably he was banned in the past... and so he is now asking to be admited in our server...

I'ts possible?? Hope yes... thanks a lot...

:D
Just because he changes his tag (clan) doesn't mean he has changed. Does this mean we should lift bans on other players if they change their name? I don't think so.
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
{DOU}Cygnus

And even if he wasn't one of the troublemakers, he could be one of those guys from geof who uses a cyber cafe and that would be the same as giving access back to geof if his ban was lifted.
[FAL]ZaitseV

1. what happened was that GEOF was first clan that i knew spoke spanish 2. i do not get to make GEOF 3. I left GEOF Because i got tired of the it 4. i was more interested in FAL because they are better person 5. one admin said to me that the GEOF when they estan losing they go play well with ping of 300… does not understand that.

the GEOF people play in Dou but I change the name ..... I played with them but they had another name and i had Geof It for that reason I are kicked

My friend is Clad...... he is a admin of TST:208.122.52.233 this clan is Sniper Freestyle.

:tfrag: cya :twisted:
[FAL]ZaitseV

{DOU}_Cygnus_X_1 wrote:And even if he wasn't one of the troublemakers, he could be one of those guys from geof who uses a cyber cafe and that would be the same as giving access back to geof if his ban was lifted.
my internet is Suck is of 384kbps...... http://geofsnipers.forogeneral.es/foro/ ... .php?t=650 : this is my resignation of geof

LOOK

translator: pochon: I do not want to be geof
Admin Lamu89: ok man we see this house has the open doors

is = but in spanish....

you can use the translator yahoo.... http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
QwazyWabbit

Unread post by QwazyWabbit »

A check of his posting IP against the cyber cafe the geof clan used ought to prove if he is in the locale they were in. One could easily tell if he's in the same subnet or ISP. A cyber cafe will have at most a few hundred IP's in 1,2 or 3 subnets. If he's sufficiently distant from them physically I would be inclined to think he may not have been one of the troublemakers.

It's your clan, your server, your rules, but I know I would advocate giving him a second chance if his IP can be distinguished from the troublemakers in the geof clan. It's easy enough to ban him permanently if he becomes a problem. Check the logs in server and compare to his current IP on the board. If he's still in the cyber cafe then it would be impossible to grant him access without exposure to the losers in the clan.
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

QwazyWabbit wrote:A check of his posting IP against the cyber cafe the geof clan used ought to prove if he is in the locale they were in. One could easily tell if he's in the same subnet or ISP. A cyber cafe will have at most a few hundred IP's in 1,2 or 3 subnets. If he's sufficiently distant from them physically I would be inclined to think he may not have been one of the troublemakers.

It's your clan, your server, your rules, but I know I would advocate giving him a second chance if his IP can be distinguished from the troublemakers in the geof clan. It's easy enough to ban him permanently if he becomes a problem. Check the logs in server and compare to his current IP on the board. If he's still in the cyber cafe then it would be impossible to grant him access without exposure to the losers in the clan.
I agree with Wabbit here. I don't remember kicking him for anything other than being a member of Geof. He came in late as an "IT" during that bad stretch of time when we were done listening to them. I don't presume to speak for the other admins here but I'd be willing to give him another chance as long as it would not conflict with the bans on the other troublemaking Geof members.

mAmA
{DOU}Cygnus

{DOU} yO mAmA wrote:
QwazyWabbit wrote:A check of his posting IP against the cyber cafe the geof clan used ought to prove if he is in the locale they were in. One could easily tell if he's in the same subnet or ISP. A cyber cafe will have at most a few hundred IP's in 1,2 or 3 subnets. If he's sufficiently distant from them physically I would be inclined to think he may not have been one of the troublemakers.

I agree with Wabbit here. I don't remember kicking him for anything other than being a member of Geof. He came in late as an "IT" during that bad stretch of time when we were done listening to them. I don't presume to speak for the other admins here but I'd be willing to give him another chance as long as it would not conflict with the bans on the other troublemaking Geof members.

mAmA
I can go along with that as long as it is made clear to him that we expect our rules to followed.

Return to “Clan {DOU} Unreal Tournament 99 Sniper Server”