NFL: Vikings go on a "Cruise"

If it has anything to do with sports or the people who play them post it here.

Moderator: .::/3I§ON::.

{DOU}Cygnus

NFL: Vikings go on a "Cruise"

Unread post by {DOU}Cygnus »

It appears that Culpepper isn't the only one in Minnesota that gets paid to blow....

http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5663357.html
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Sweet 8)
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
{DOU}Cygnus

The latest from The Palace:

http://www.packerpalace.com/palace05/getsmart.html

Stolen from a Pro NFL Pick-em board:

Vikings Cruise Song
(To the theme song from Gilligan's Island)

-Come sit right back and you'll hear a tale
-A tale of fateful trip
-That started from a small lake town
-Aboard two tiny ships

-The mates were a bunch of pole dancers
-But the waitstaff was too pure
-The Vikings team set sail that day
-For a three hour tour, a three hour tour

-The action started getting hot
-The dancers strutted their stuff
-If not for the prudes in the fearless crew
-There wouldn't have been such a huff

-The boats turned around and went back home
-The authorities came aboard
-But fear not friends, 'cause all's not lost

-The Vikings finally scored
-The Vikings finally scored
.::/3I§ON::.

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

:twisted: Cant wait to see what all comes out.
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
{DOU}Cygnus

Some stuff I've picked up on the "Vike-Boat-Gate" incident.

The more I find on this I'm thinking it should've been put in the "Forum-o-fun" forum!

1) "The alleged whores allegedly flew up from Atlanta and Houston, where they allegedly performed sex acts with alleged NFL-caliber athletes. Of course, prostitution across state lines is a federal felony, but it was probably deemed worth the risk after players considered available local “talent” in the Twin Cities.

Note to casual NFL-police-blotter-observers: the last time oft-maligned former Minnesota receiver Randy Moss was on Lake Minnetonka, he was hosting a charity fishing event to benefit children in developing countries."

2) "Vice Boat Update...
From our Formerly Drunk on Water Street Correspondent now in the Twin Cities... Take it way Scott, and thanks for all the inside information.

Thanks to Ashley for pointing out that Bang Cartoon has a new medley this week, once you make it through Lavar Arrington's Playbook, you get to a R-rated view of the Minnesota Princess cruising by, Brian Billick trying to pick a QB, and finally we get to watch John Madden repeat his 2 favorite words over and over until... you'll just have to go see for yourself. http://www.bangcartoon.com/channel05.htm

Here's another article on the whole affair from Don Banks - CNNSI. Without a new stadium deal it looks like the Vikqueens will be playing in the Humpty Dumpty Dome for quite some time."

3) "A little update on the ViQueens Love Boat story. Apparently one of the Queens players was overheard stating something to the affect of: "We'll be cool... we were on international waters."

Dear Lord......I know many athletes are not the brightest bulbs on the tree, but this is beyond "Little Bus" time.

Just got tickets to the Packers game from my boss and will be cheering the Pack in the Humpty Dump... maybe bring some benwah balls to throw at the bench as I am only a few rows behind this collection of felons.

Go Pack!!"

4) "Here is what you have been waiting for... "The List". Do you get the feeling, given the recent rapid decline of our culture, that there is a movie of the week in the making with this storyline?

Dear Lord, you KNOW you are getting older when we begin bemoaning the decline of civilization instead of being prime contributors to the cause.

Enjoy... more as it becomes available! Lance Johnstone DE, Ken Irvin S, Willie Offord S, Daunte Culpepper QB, Bryant Mckinnie OT, Fred Smoot CB, Kevin Williams DT, Jermaine Wiggins TE, Moe Williams RB, Nate Burelson WR, Koren Robinson WR, Troy Williamson WR, Travis Taylor WR, Ralph Brown CB, Darren Sharper S, and Mewelde Moore RB."

5) "My work associate is a very well connected fellow around the lake, Minnetonka, that is. The buzz is that Daunte was one of the baddest boys on the SS Queenie. Of all the behavior going on, much of it from the many hangers-on...er, excuse me....I mean posse, Daunte was one of the worst...you might say, he was in deep, and is now in very deep. Geez, go figure, a guy who has a long trail of illegitimate offspring (3 or 4 I believe..with many Mommys) frolicking like an out of control, hormone laden 16 year old.

Well, the ViQueens wanted a team leader, he surely is leading them... straight to the bottom. Remember folks, there IS a reason that such a gifted athlete such as Daunte had a career at Central Florida. Hey, Daunte... can you even spell dummy?

To their credit, young RB Mewelde Moore and sage veteran Moe Williams (a classy guy in spite of being a Queen) were actively putting themselves between the howling dogs and the hired help in an attempt to insulate them from what was going on around them, and coming their way.

More later................. the full list will be public very soon."

6) "Finally, it's Packer-Viking week and with both teams sitting at 1-4, what can one expect this Sunday? The Packers seem to be on an upswing after their horrendous 0-4 start, they've played 5 quarters of excellent football. The Vikings showed that they are just as bad on the grass of Soldier Field as they are on Lake Minnetonka. Ha! Viking Coach Mike Tice provided this week's bullentin board material with his "Thank God we have the Packers this week" comment. That might help focus his team from their off the field troubles, but it isn't going to help them win the game. Packers are going to win for the 2nd year in a row at the Dome. Count on it.

Our Formerly Drunk On Water St. Correspondent is back and if any of these "alleged" rumors about Daunte Culpepper and several other starters pan out, will Team Owner Zygi Wilf really have the guts to purge his team of these guys. There's more rumors about these "type" of events happening on previous year's bye weeks too. So we're going to sit right back and wait for more Vikqueen shit to keep hitting the fan. Aaaaaaah, nothing like helping spread Bad PR for the team you hate the most.

We think that Darren Sharper was probably enjoying his new team right up to the point where he got off one of the Boats..."

7) And finally, here's a link to a view of the new stadium proposed this week to the Minny Legislature:
http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/vikingstadium-new.html

I hope you all got a chuckle out of this...being next door to this collection assclowns makes it all the more enjoyable for me.

-JB

Return to “Best Damn Sports Forum... PERIOD!”