Thanks guys for trying

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

]TKK[Under-Dog

Thanks guys for trying

Unread post by ]TKK[Under-Dog »

Well i guess it's goodbye, I really enjoyed playing on DOU. I am not able to access the DOU server since Tapout was banned. We cannot afford two internet services into our home so it appears their are no other options. I am headed to our cabin for a few days and we dont have internet their. I will check back when I get home to see if the team has any other options. If not thanks for the games and the good times getting my head blown off, lol.
Cya ]TKK[Under-Dog :(
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: Thanks guys for trying

Unread post by Tommy »

A very weak attempt at attacking our Ventrilo server has just occurred and it came from the same I.P. that you just posted from. Unfortunately, at this point there really are no options.

Tommy
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

How old is Tapout?
Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper »

It is a shame that no more effort has gone into trying to chat to us on Ventrillo Under-dog or emailing the likes of Tommy or our Admin. I do enjoy playing against the likes of yourself and many of your Clan members. It is a shame that your son has put this trouble on yourself as to play a game that we hold dear to our hearts. :(

Grasshopper.
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Hi UD,

Yes it is a shame. I have enjoyed many games with you also. I'm not sure how aware you are of what is going on but Tap has basically declared war on us. You can find some interesting reading on the TA forum and despite what Tap states in his post there he has been warned over, and over, and over, to stop freestyling here. Tap hasn't listened and instead began mocking our admins.

Not the way we wanted this to go down.

Good games UD.

mAmA
]TKK[Under-Dog

Unread post by ]TKK[Under-Dog »

I appreciate the concern and heartfelt messages concerning this situation. Tap is 17 and naturally has a different story and view on the event's that have taken place. I do not condone the attitude or actions that he has taken and he is very aware of my disappointment regarding this whole issue. We all have our respective teams and hold true to them, but all in all we are one in the big picture and his behavior does not promote a team spirit.

Grasshopper, I only tried vent once because I was told to handle it through the forum not on Vent. I had reservations on posting this for the whole community to see, but I hope it is a good lesson for all . Our clans and UT in general, don't just happen by osmosis. It takes a lot of work and commitment. Everyone is proud of their efforts and should be respected. We have all played with the invididual that could use some character building and it is not fun.

All I can wish for at this point is that something good will come out of this at home and in the UT world. Take care guys and thanks for the positive comments in the posts.
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

:D

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”