hello all

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

jacobite
Location: scottland west coast home of the rampant lion rrroooooaaarrr lol

hello all

Unread post by jacobite »

hello im jacobite thot id put some more information down and be spelling is hopless so here goes 1m 41 years of age and a we town called oban like ive said about 40 miles from glencoe i have 3 children a boy 21 a girl 13 and a we baby 15months old sadly to different relationships but being a mum and dad doesnt stop when a relationship ends when you make the step to have children your a parent for life and you have responsability wether your relationships lasts or not you are a parent for life i have an old dog now called zak hes 13 or14 years of age would be lost without him and i also have a bengal cat called bubbles whos just over a year old and her breed is called a silver marble and what a beautiful nature she has had her at the vets last week that was fun vet says im just gona give her a jag in the scruff of the neck boy she hated that and i saw her teeth coming to me in 3d lolthot she was gona sink them into me face lololbut she is beatiful she ws neglected so its costing a pritty penny to get her right anyway vet was saying to get her snipt a just said shes got a beautiful nature tho said said that doesnt change as just said if some body got me snipt it would change me alright ololol ok i first started on unreal tournament basicly when it first come out a friend of my friend gave us a copy of it yip never paid for it back then aye was running it on a 1.4 amd athlon processor with xp home edition with surround sound and a radeon 256ddr graphics card and wasnt thinking it would happen when i played for the first time i was hooked to it straight away as did my friend and it was only dialup back then geting kicked out all the time with ntl or like i said nthell we would all meet on the 1 server loads of us n play it round the clock it quite literly took over my life then it was run and gun and sniping there wasnt many rules back then thankfuly there are now and you can come on and have a nice aftenoon or night or both lolol with it being dialup you had to kill them quick with the head shot and whenever one of us found sumit new we would share it like i say i was hooked 1 pc between for 4 well just say fun lolol i used to play in the THRILLKILLKLAN i cant mind what hapend why back then it had stoped anyway we all lost each other any way i just played on a few servers and then came on here and have loved it ever since jumping for me sometimes i get it right other times i dont and yes its anoying its not just the kills you make its also how many times you die that tells wether you have won or not i just love the game and i love all players on clan dou theres alot of help on the forms and from other players witch helps big time i do like ventrilo and its great geting to know each other better and all the ecents and playing while gabbing is different and fun and your trying to make sense of the game while gaming then it its there on another game altogether lolol like ive said im proud to be a memmber of clan dou theres lots of reasons that make a good sniper its not the kills wining and looseing its how you are as a person and a player and how you conduct yourself in the game that tells alot about yourself and the right attitud makes a sniper to me and im sure some others would agree well just thot id tell you some more about myself than jus a hello ty for taking the time to read this and god bless you all tc jacobite
.::/3I§ON::.

Re: hello all

Unread post by .::/3I§ON::. »

Hello again 8)
{DOU}.::/3I§ON::.
"Did you hear the one about me trying to die?

Fist in the air and a finger to the sky.

Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?

C'est la vie... adiós... good riddance... fuck you!..."5FDP"
{DOU} yO mAmA

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

Hey Jaco, been a while. Good to hear from ya again mate.

Come by often!

mAmA
*DARKMATTER*

Unread post by *DARKMATTER* »

HI

On another note, R_Mad i dont want to see my name mentioned on this thread.....Lol.
NATAN
Site Admin

Unread post by NATAN »

Hi Jacobite, it's good to see you back on the forum again.
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

hey jacob nice to se you in the forum bro catch you in the server. :gib:

lovehate

Unread post by lovehate »

hey jac hope ya enjoyed that headshot the other night :D lol take care
Never Underestimate The Storm
.:Isabella:.

Unread post by .:Isabella:. »

Hi Jacobite

Nice to see you here...

Best Regards.... :D
Abberation

Unread post by Abberation »

I only read the first run on sentence and then my head started to hurt. But that said welcome and I look forward to many more games with you. Been a while though
Balony

Unread post by Balony »

Welcome Jacobite, nice seeing you around again.
Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper »

Hey Jacobite, thanks for the hello all note.

Grasshopper.
Rad

Unread post by Rad »

What should I say, Jacobite?
Welcome back !
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
knightmare

Unread post by knightmare »

Well said my friend, I really enjoyed our time practicing our Xloc skills together. Boy did I need that. You and the Dou guys and girls( yes and even that pest lovehate>:) LOL have grown dear to me through my recruit period. Take care and I can't wait until our paths cross again. KM
BITE ME
vioguez

Unread post by vioguez »

hey knightmare be careful when u r in the server playing and lovehate is in there to cause she might .....
Imageha ha ha ....

lovehate

Unread post by lovehate »

lol corse im a pest thats why you love and hate me :D dont worry jac you will be pestered by me to :P
Never Underestimate The Storm

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”