Custody Battle

Jokes, Stories, Cool Websites, Pranks, etc. If it makes you laugh, post it here.
Grubb Industries

Custody Battle

Unread post by Grubb Industries »

TORONTO, ONTARIO (AP) - A seven-year-old Toronto, Ontario boy was at the center of a Toronto city courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Toronto Maple Leafs, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
Fighting for peace is like
Screwing for virginity
{DOU} yO mAmA

Re: Custody Battle

Unread post by {DOU} yO mAmA »

::HYST::

Good one Grubb!

mAmA
M@DD0G

Unread post by M@DD0G »

Funny Funny!!

::HYST:: ::HYST:: ::HYST::
M@DD0G
Image Image I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning,
that's as good as they're going to feel all day. --Frank Sinatra

Rad

Unread post by Rad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
Hermskii

Unread post by Hermskii »

DOH! That took me a second to get you know because of my age and all and I'm not a fan of any Canadian sports team either being I live down here in TEXAS! Don't flame me. We used to have the Houston Aeros here and maybe do again currently but hardly any Houstonians actually watch hockey I'm pretty sure.
Hermskii

Return to “Forum-O-Fun”