Hi, Ive recently started playing on your server(but...)

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

Novacaine

Hi, Ive recently started playing on your server(but...)

Unread post by Novacaine »

But I keep getting kicked off with no warning or reason.

Ive asked rules and no one tells me. Ive not been warned im breaking rules.

I have been playing several times a day on the FFA DOU server and after 2-3 games I get booted.

The first time I joined I was accused of wall hacker but I wasnt and no evidence was given to me. Just kicked. Now every time I come by, i get kicked after a few games when DOU guys show up.

Im more than happy to participate and follow the rules. But no one responds.

Anyways, It has been fun playing your server the chances Ive had. I guess I will be along on my way. Its been a nice find, most FFA servers are over run or non existent.

Now to introduce myself? Im Novacaine. Ive been playing COD for a few years. I recently built a new machine and am starting over again.

I didnt know where else to post this.

Thanks

Have a nice day everyone.
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Re: Hi, Ive recently started playing on your server(but...)

Unread post by Tommy »

Novacaine wrote:Now every time I come by, i get kicked after a few games when DOU guys show up.

This is because we lock the server whenever a bunch of {DOU} show up to play. Regardless of yourself, you must admit that there are so many cheaters out there that the only way to really have a solid clean game is to lock it down and play with trusted people.

If you weren't cheating (I don't remember the incident, may not have even been there) then please accept our apologies and understand that some of us are quick to judge due to having so many hassles in the past.

The next time we lock the server down, by all means jump into our team speak server and say hi. Getting to know us is a fast track to accessing a locked server. We have some pretty decent games when it's locked up.

{DOU}Tommy
Novacaine

Unread post by Novacaine »

Thanks for the reply. That makes sense as I came by last night and it had a password. Understand having private games. They are indeed fun.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasnt doing something wrong I didnt know of.

Do ya'll have any other COD4 servers?
Tommy
I Worship His Shadow

Unread post by Tommy »

Novacaine wrote:Do ya'll have any other COD4 servers?
We want to put up an ACE modded server with custom maps, but other than that, nothing yet.

As well as COD 4, we have 2 Quake 2 servers, 1 UT2004 server, and many Unreal Tournament 99 servers.

{DOU}Tommy
Diekean

Unread post by Diekean »

I've seen you in the server a good couple of times. Sometimes we password the server and you cannot get into the other games. Apologies. You seem to play fairly. You should check out our Teamspeak when we play FFA and TDM in the mornings and afternoons.

Peace,
Kris

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”