the thank you speech

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

Avenger

the thank you speech

Unread post by Avenger »

it was once said ( i think, she knows cyg and he has taught her to play, she has been playing on the server for a bit and dropped into TS this morning and logged onto the forum. from what i gather cyg has known her for many years.)

Yes he has, in fact he's known me since 1978. He is a true friend in every meaning of the word. And I don't mean just in the game itself by being my sponsor but in real life as well. I don't know what I would be doing or where I would be in my life right now if he wasn't in it. And I just want to take this moment right now to thank him for everything he's done for me both in and out of the game.

Thanks Cyg, love ya man. :peace_v:

I also want to take this moment to thank everyone who has shown me the love while I was a recruit (and u know who u are) and helped me out with some pointers along the way.

I also want to thank everyone for (the votes) of confidence that allowed me into the fold with open arms.

But I would have to say that the thing that sticks out in my mind the most is when everyone came to my defense when what's her name kept harassing me during that time period in the mornings.
That really meant a lot to me guys. Thank you so very much I will never forget that for as long as I live.

Thanks guys from the bottom of my heart. love ya guys. :peace_v:
Otis_Firefly
Biggest DoucheBag Award

Re: the thank you speech

Unread post by Otis_Firefly »

:mrgreen:

Now that's what DOU is all about.
NATAN
Site Admin

Re: the thank you speech

Unread post by NATAN »

Otis_Firefly wrote::mrgreen:

Now that's what DOU is all about.
:woot:
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”