Howdy All... Just registered

A Place To Say "Hey" To Clan DOU

Moderator: NATAN

quoix

Howdy All... Just registered

Unread post by quoix »

Played UT99 for years and then was out of gaming. Reinstalled a couple of years ago - some of you must have seen me on your clan server (Quoix). Tend to server hop when I am playing and have occasionally broken your rules out of instinct or forgetting where I am. Amazing this game is still alive. Wondering if perchance some of you guys are as old as me.. I'm 63 and retired, three grown kids, living in Chicago now. Still travel a lot, scuba dive, hit the gym most days..
Rad

Re: Howdy All... Just registered

Unread post by Rad »

Welcome to the DOU forum Quoix.
You're right, we know you as an old rulebreaker :mrgreen:
But we are very patient :lol:
Our clan is a social community, which brings together people different age and from whole World. The oldest (99) is our main admin - Tommy :mrgreen:
The server is a place, where we meet to have fun.
And everyone who follows our rules is always welcome.

So, see you on the server Quoix :gib:
And remember that there is one and only one IP,
which you must never forget:

173.208.146.178:7777
NATAN
Site Admin

Re: Howdy All... Just registered

Unread post by NATAN »

Hello Quoix,

Glad to see you have registered on the forum.

I'm also glad that you are aware of the fact that you have broken some of our rules on our server. I even had you kick you from the game occasionally and thats where I'm worried about.

You tend to move to much around to be called a camper at times. Even saw you close kill some players and thats why I had to kick you off the game in the recent past. I understand you play on different servers and they have all their own rules. Please be aware that we are a strict camping server. Follow our sniper rules! If you're breaking to much rules there will be a chance you're going to be banned from the DOU server, so please keep that in mind.

:) Okay, that being said, you're still welcome on the server and we do appriciate it when guests come to our forum to introduce themselves.

About you're age (63)... thats what I like about gaming on the internet. It doesnt make any difference how old you are. You can have lots of fun and age has lost his meaning. After all it all about having a good time when gaming isn't it?

Myself I am 51, Rad is around 54 are there are more 'older' members.

Glad you dropped by. Would be nice if you could find the time to talk with us on teamspeak...
{DOU}(-:__NATAN__:-) - ( Clan DOU Recruitment Officer )

Coming Soon: http://clandou.com/cms/

"For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

Take a look at http://www.retro-en-design.com :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”